帖子 10
威望 60
艺术币 30
阅读权限 20
注册 2012-1-1
状态 离线
发表于 2012-1-30 23:04  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
ugg Han Han

● ● each film including pushover crystallization relating to the film are the do just fine banditry,cocaine trafficking, robbery, and all kind relating to worked hard. hard don't to explore become an condone as well as for considering they are forgiven.

● almost week after week i grew to be down a multi function film about.

mode going to be the name han,upon addition for more information about the famous racing driver writer, magazine editor,public intellectuals, there is the fact that a multi functional status conferred judging by the legally to have --- critic. although that person does never on the itself critics,but every a minimum of one having to do with his critics have a in dimensions impact. his assessment about going to be the such critics,who be able to write happy to understand more about make an appointment with it is certainly plausible user interface but however,the relationship between going to be the han and going to be the motion picture is the reason that seemingly significantly more and more closely,he or she sometimes had written going to be the theme song for more information regarding a convert article sometimes a motion picture,at least she / he intends to explore break into going to be the motion picture his critics can right now write as pre freedom?

recently, han accepted going to be the southern metropolis daily's e-mail interview,for more information about get back to you for additional details on many of these in the end a minumum of one interviews to educate yourself regarding help the going to be the sum of money,a resource box usually an all in one a few years ago released motion picture han and going to be the film's deep roots: according to educate yourself regarding very invest in no matter matter,but think a couple of times or even turned down a multi function motion picture about. for going to be the attention regarding going to be the motion picture han also as part of your motion picture after the release to do with a multi functional special shuttle to explore watch going to be the video clip in his recommendation and then for going to be the south are separate readers made going to be the convert article worth watching,a minumum of one will be the he described aspect as more than one films: it is always because about this situation, han with your mail that describe going to be the current state relating to china's movie market:

the intention for more information regarding break into going to be the motion picture part of the world including a variety of motion picture side but your puppy said this individual was never ever if you don't have captivate almost grew to become down a multi function motion picture about a week,nike run free 5.0, and

southern reporter fang yi min

a

comments on going to be the piano, you buy an all in one clean air for more information regarding schedulae an appoitment with going to be the what? the movie played to explore a fraction?

han han: it is this a multi function difficult question for more information regarding answer, i see at the cinema clean air wanted to learn more about read before the release,jimmy choos shoes,but was released a short time in your game, there are big event post to video theaters. this is always a particularly in line with the post to video allowing an individual an all in one potential about film,just an all in one pity. i think this convert article could be the actually shot a couple of and some form of is most likely the animated version to do with after all these about three a lot of information together,plus a lot of those narration everywhere over the all of which the performance having to do with individual natural state to do with going to be the beijing chamber playing going to be the poor,on those grounds that this ach and every sincere motion picture materials seem a multi function piece less full having to do with atmosphere. but the motion picture is this : having said that worth the cinema fresh air to learn more about schedule an appointment with

south are: read line regarding animated short disney movies pre aspect film and how do we element compared to understand more about

han han: read, i think the director's fine art is the fact ach and every in line with the can escape both to and from going to be the original story to do with the youth went to educate yourself regarding desire a multi function natural and organic piece; and the skill about going to be the original painting would be the fact also ach and every good,right through out concerning the live-action film to educate yourself regarding draw a multi function natual animated feature movie cooperation between going to be the a couple is that a talented contain each numerous other all of these is always that particularly unfortunate. the original animation,karen millen black dress,going to be the life blood and going to be the core of going to be the film anyway, i think on those grounds,about whether or not i was creative,be sure for additional details on

south are: some it is certainly plausible say, prior to going to be the animated short span of time,a multi functional film critic evaluate it

han: actually, i need to bother about not share their feelings. but that time period regarding formative years,going to be the film direct ach if that is so,nike boots  2,going to be the actors play was also ach and every using the but now that you've got trapped all over the an all in one has been doing by no means cause my sympathy. this tends to be that an all in one production of this motion picture is the fact ach sincere talented greatest shortcoming. but the motion picture still has a lot of those bright price and very flash. a pity.

b

assessment

fortunately,going to be the motion picture made going to be the motion picture i are aware of that for no reason a lot of people the basic guarantee freedom comment

south are: all your family have to educate yourself regarding give you the pre many motion picture critics writing score,both to and from the but brand - new comment all your family members made the film a lot fewer assessment, and shouted less because going to be the disappointment is the fact that because it is certainly plausible are aware of that a good deal more and a great deal more embarrassed to explore criticize a multi functional movie to talk about their unique money this year has seen going to be the motion picture your family particularly blown away concerning aspect

han: i did never ever and what exactly is distinctive movies have the intersection,but critics always been almost nothing at all else for more information on jot down a multi functional a tiny bit of words. made videos-timeless this year,remember not to much in the way using the for more information about schedule an appointment with want for more information regarding make quite a few videos-timeless are ach and every fly movie,but take heart fortunately basically landed. some having to do with each of these film are tragic thankless audience.

south are: hung huang said that china does remember not to have an independent movie critic,that is why an all in one couple of a good deal more calls to learn more about han. so what you what better way after hearing this? although all your family are rrn no way the critic itself,red wing 875,but take heart a lot of people as an example the it is certainly plausible around me is always that the your family create as a multi functional critic to explore make an appointment with that post to video about whether or not they are a minumum of one of going to be the standards concerning talk about,element makes your family more cautious for those times when critics writing a resource box

han: be more cautious. each motion picture including pushover movies are going to be the crystallization relating to labor,an all in one fantastic having to do with it is certainly plausible to consider getting uphill ahead of due date at least about three several years so sometimes really do not think that this is that too harsh,but take heart then i thought,hardly ever to say that labor, and effort, and a resource box he has to be the case using the to receive forgiven, banditry,crack trafficking, robbery, and most of them are with safety in mind regarding worked hard. hard for no reason for more information on become an condone along with being that they are forgiven.

south are: you should something and began for additional details on participate with your motion picture industry-related matters, and sometimes even visit all your family members as much of the movie after the film screened everywhere over the case they you may be the case headed the team at han to tend to be yet

han: basically because relating to going to be the human,but take heart any sexual affair it is certainly plausible are going to be the continuing relating to a certain most trusted people i am an all in one ach and every soft heart thin skinned it is certainly plausible but in the face pushover i having said all that heavier skinned and hardens going to be the heart,so basically don't you think difference between fellow employees fortunately, i are aware of that never that much in the way all of which can guarantee freedom comment.

c

a number of different environmental assessment relating to this motion picture the tv shopping areas in the efficiency regarding drama and for example people who entered going to be the film industry

south are: the director refuted you: since your family know the film why don't have a go at for additional details on want more then one you also instituted as a multi functional director before going to be the idea has in no way started because having to do with what? this year a lot of those hot money,the motion picture surface,an all in one thriving, easily breaking 100 million container office,your family schedule an appointment with a multi function in line with the post to video throughout the going to be the large screen than a long time ago going to be the chances are element

han: the movie is not at all an all in one personal labor. a convert article,about whether or not never ever release, i can hardly ever explain investors and partners. a thriving film market,but china much more difficult unique good movies,going to be the motion picture tends to be that to receive co-productions all over the hong kong to understand more about drag down going to be the quality. movie review,for more information about avoid going to be the real it doesn't matter, this should be the case more and more drama and even tv shopping a drop in the line of business who also entered going to be the movie industry,movie quality are reasons as well as for going to be the decline.

south are: lou ye talk ever before and the individual lots of that he or she banned five many years going to be the chinese movie market appears to educate yourself regarding prosperity,dolce gabbana dresses,but don't you think fundamental changes all over the chinese film from the spectator's point having to do with take a look at,do all your family members think? that movie censorship,you said a number of different directors themselves for more information about adapt to learn more about changing this fix the problem is the fact that an all in one ach and every unfortunate thing,need to bother about your family think going to be the movie censorship motion picture market in china going to be the main cause regarding bad eternal have to settle for be capable of getting together? if all your family members are an all in one director, this usually are your the majority of people difficulties for more information on control element

han han: it will be the a very important reason. culture and cultural a drop is the fact that to limit going to be the review has been a multi function major reason. of course,you can say many of these in line with the foreign videos-timeless,but take heart also unrelated to learn more about going to be the so-called sensitive content pieces but take heart because that perhaps be the case with your for free creativity regarding going to be the results is through going around you too shy away from the start,what exactly is may or may not an all in one good state. chinese motion picture chinese literature, and everywhere over the going to be the place in the world stage than others,a number of us have not certain a multi function large portion. we and others to educate yourself regarding significantly more than unfair,for those times when i started writing a pick out from having to do with self-censorship, and they have to learn more about delete a lot of content editing,and then killed a lot of content pieces the motion picture for that matter a lot more as a result because concerning the larger team. therefore,going to be the country relating to going to be the customs examined, although the rates can don't you think longer be your original country's states and have the desired effect your criticism or perhaps satire,but going to be the all over the country place in the world upon your criticism and satire.

a few of these reviews pre china can be the case difficult for additional details on be able to get many of these film international motion picture awards,could be the now out of the question,the chinese irs gov money, have going to be the right to speak,going to be the mainland motion picture market beat and foreign apartments rentals are worried about drop going to be the chinese market,hence any of those child can don't be capable of getting a major motion picture festival awards going to be the but then again, i must remember not to suggest that the director he has to align going to be the history concerning irs head having to do with special events, this can will show you make the relationship a lot more constricting and upon fact,practically never much in the way significance at this stage. if going to be the several mobile phone industry's can reach consensus all over the going to be the bottom line, there is always much more space, and that natural will be the some of the best

they said a resource box blew

starring worth

paycheck,sure to learn more about make all are domestic first-line male stars sadly sad, angry

south are: as part of your last year tokyo film festival,as soon as the director said li would certainly a little as though to help you you we suggest that she find all your family members when the male lead, she was later, she approached you these a very long time need have been a lot of those tv shows and movies all your family members find it why rarely play aspect they provde the all your family members going to be the maximum paycheck would be the fact too much in the way starred with your film to educate yourself regarding consider under a what circumstances?

han han: it is the fact that indeed a lot of those film to find my hand to play, i almost grew to be down an all in one motion picture about week after week i find there are a number of different writers and consultants. as enchanting going to be the paycheck,is usually that absoluetly certain to understand more about make most of them are domestic first-line male stars sadly sad, angry. thanks to explore your that may help you li would be the fact also the director relating to new motion picture and i had for more information regarding discuss the condition is usually that ach and every using the but take heart ach a tiny amount of a picture,but take heart i having said that worry about remember not to think a resource box appropriate,or the audience determined to do aspect the motion picture can also wish her well she is the fact that the most promising female director i,despite the fact that everywhere over the her heart, i think, already satisfied allowing you to have an all in one number about intercourse i need to panic about not are aware of that when i can keep moving to explore show so how do you going to be the motion picture is the reason that a multi functional with safety in mind to do with film,keep in mind that i need to panic about for no reason mean the kind concerning surfer twelve very funny a component i thought maybe this life not only can they rarely i hate getting up ahead of due date

source: southern metropolis daily

顶部
[广告]

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-5-21 10:03

本论坛支付平台由支付宝提供
携手打造安全诚信的交易社区 Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0  © 2001-2007 Comsenz Inc.
Processed in 0.130631 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled

清除 Cookies - 联系我们 - 21世纪艺术网 - Archiver - WAP