帖子 68
威望 278
艺术币 146
阅读权限 30
注册 2012-1-4
状态 离线
发表于 2012-1-16 00:32  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
calvin klein men Dustin Lance Black Crafting The Story Of 'J. Edgar' NPR

black's movie j. edgar, which stars leonardo dicaprio in the title role, examines hoover's later years, when the fbi director began to secretly amass dossiers on political leaders, purported spies and celebrities.
"they described the rules to me, and they described the behavior to me — and all of a sudden, j. edgar hoover and clyde tolson snapped into very sharp focus," he says.

interview highlights
on a visit to washington, black met with retired men in their 80s and 90s who had worked for the government during a time when coming out wasn't an option.

donate | --> npr shop | npr social media | login | register
npr news and shows
"this is a time before carpooling was popular, and they certainly could have afforded their own rooms," he says. "and as you get closer to them, you find that there's a very, very close relationship there."
hourly news summary
"there are certain biographers who are more liberal with the truth, and want to give an impression of the truth," says dustin lance black. "for me, i wanted to get as close to the truth as possible. because i knew that this film would go under attack — and i wanted to be able to defend it."
"i think if he had retired [at that point], he would be seen as a great hero in this country," says screenwriter dustin lance black. "but he didn't. and ... he began using the tools and methods that he learned in his youth to do great harm to this country, and to rob people of their civil liberties and their privacy."

and he did all of this before 1940.
"we have a generational divide in terms of vocabulary. people ask him, 'do you think j. edgar hoover was gay?' and he says,calvin klein men, 'i don't know.' and for a man who just directed this film, that's a surprising answer, because i think the audience walks away with a clear impression [that he was]. but for clint eastwood and his generation, to be gay means a sexual act. and for him to know means that he would need proof of that sexual act. and i've had this conversation, and i've said, 'for my generation, you don't ever have to have sex to be gay or lesbian. it's a part of your nature. it's who you are. it's who you bond with, who you fall in love with.' so we have a divide in terms of vocabulary."
leonardo dicaprio plays j. edgar hoover in j. edgar, a biopic written by dustin lance black.

"[hoover's mother] was a very ambitious person in washington, d.c., at a time when you needed a man to take you to the parties ... so you could be on his arm,red wing shoes 3168," he says. "and her husband was quite ill. ... i think she saw it as a great gift that she had a son who was not particularly interested in women. she could help him along with his career, and encourage that, and say, 'probably the most important thing is your career and the admiration of your fellow man in washington, d.c.' and i think that was what he was left with, a hole in his heart. and he tried to fill that hole with political admiration."

"i think that he understood the power of secrets, and he used that against many people who also had secrets in their personal life," black tells fresh air host terry gross. ... it's those folks that have something to hide that really use secrets to intimidate."
"a lot of them will talk in a way about j. edgar hoover in a way that they wouldn't have 20 years ago," black says. "so i think if i were doing these interviews 20 years ago, people would have been very tight-lipped. but even some of his closest associates will say,cheap uggs, 'we don't know.' and it's possible. and when you start to look at the facts surrounding mr. hoover and mr. tolson, they [raise] a lot of questions."

the men also helped black figure out how to portray the relationship between hoover and tolson in a way that was appropriate for the time, he says.
what is this?
"but in order to be truthful to the period, i could not have them talking about their love for each other. that was inaccurate. ... and i do think a lot of people in the gay and lesbian community were hoping for that kind of film, but i think we have to be truthful about what gay life was like back then, and it looked nothing like it looks now."

on how he and clint eastwood, who directed the film, differed on their vocabulary
j. edgar and his mother

latest npr newscast
"what rang true to me was that two men — by their nature — were, at the very least, not heterosexual. there's a lot of evidence that they were incredibly unsuccessful being heterosexual, and at the very least, these men cared for each other greatly and wanted to spend their lives together.
black notes that hoover and tolson traveled to the fbi headquarters together in the same car. they went to lunch and dinner together every day, and shared hotel suites on vacations.
december 6, 2011
find a station

black says hoover spent much of his early career trying to win over the public's admiration. and in his later years, black says, hoover couldn't let that sensation go away.

fresh air from whyy
"for me, the challenge was not projecting my own feelings into [the film]. and i knew that would be a challenge. i didn't want to project my pain of having been closeted onto j. edgar hoover and clyde tolson. so i had to constantly ask myself, 'am i doing that?', and make sure that i wasn't. at the same time, as it became clear to me who these men were, i do draw on my own personal experience, and i do probably understand it on a level that many wouldn't, especially in my generation. because i grew up in the atmosphere of the mormon church, in the military, where i also had to stay closeted for my own survival."

black's biopic examines the most closely guarded parts of hoover's life, including the questions of his sexuality and of his close relationship with associate fbi director clyde tolson, played in the film by armie hammer. for background research, black read as many hoover biographies as he could — and then spoke to former fbi investigators who knew hoover and tolson at the agency.
"i miss family and community. i grew up quite poor, and the mormon church was always there for us as a family. i have a disabled mother, and she was raising three boys by herself, and they always made sure we felt taken care of, and that we had presents under the tree at christmas.
in the first part of his career, j. edgar hoover was often hailed as a hero. as a young man, he helped reorganize the cataloging system at the library of congress. later on, after hoover became the first director of the fbi, he introduced fingerprinting and forensic techniques to the crime-fighting agency, and pushed for stronger federal laws to punish criminals who strayed across state lines.

on the mormon church and community
warner bros. pictures

stumble upon reddit linkedin digg

on being closeted

the secrets of j. edgar hoover
add to playlist download transcript warner bros. pictures

you can make fun of the food all you want, but i love casseroles with chips toasted on top and all that sort of thing. i miss a lot of it. i still work closely with the church. i still have family in the church. i think that they need to move on gay and lesbian issues, and i keep those channels of communication open in hopes that we can understand each other better and create that change. ... i feel like it is a religion that has shown an ability to change with the times, and i hope they do so on gay and lesbian issues. because they've hurt a lot of young people in this country. they hurt me with the words i heard in the church on sundays. and i think with understanding, it can [change]."
listen to the story

"let's face it, if you read these biographies, many of them get very, very explicit. they talk about j. edgar hoover in a ball gown at roy cohn's house. there's accusations of cross-dressing, of prostitution,[url=http:/

顶部
[广告]
garys03ru1
土豆

UID 18773
精华 0
积分 278
帖子 68
威望 278
艺术币 146
阅读权限 30
注册 2012-1-4
状态 离线
发表于 2012-1-16 11:44  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
nike shoes Sorting Through Statuettes A Skeptic's

donate | --> npr shop | npr social media | login | register ,cheap uggs sale

find an all in one station
support
provided by: 24-hour program stream
npr news in shows

find stations | music streams
hourly news summary
latest npr newscast
sorting through statuettes: a skeptic's guide to surviving awards season
categories: awards season,nike shoes, movies
stumble upon reddit linkedin digg
what often the idea?
related articles:

http://discountvacationsites.com/profile.php?id=2725

http://www.trivianames.com/profile.php?id=96234

顶部
3q0s0ox7DFE
苹果

UID 18180
精华 0
积分 157
帖子 126
威望 157
艺术币 272
阅读权限 30
注册 2011-11-30
状态 离线
发表于 2012-1-16 12:50  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 

thanks to his third wife's status.A source said

france's first lady may have a sex tape problem,abercrombie france
hundreds of 'highly intimate' images of the french president's wife and her former lover have been stolen during a burglary.the photographs and videos of carla bruni, who is on an official trip to spain with nicolas sarkozy, date from the 41-year- old's affair with philosopher raphael enthoven.thieves broke into the paris flat of his brother, 27-year-old actor julien enthoven, where the prints and videos were being kept, and stole them.police believe the images could be posted on the web, serving to embarrass nicolas sarkozy or be sold for a sizeable sum, thanks to his third wife's status.a source said: 'the thieves appeared to know exactly what they were looking for, taking highly intimate prints, a camera full of further images,doudoune moncler, videos, and numerous computer files.'they broke into mr enthoven's flat in rue dauphine,abecrombie and fitch, in the sixth arrondissement, on sunday night,louboutin pas cher, smashing a window in the sitting room which looks out on to the courtyard. nobody was at home at the time,casque dr dre, and nothing else was taken.'healthtop tipsnutritionlovelifestylehappinessweight loss raphael, who fathered miss bruni's son aurelien, eight,abercrombie, is believed to have entrusted the pictures to his brother as he did not want them to embarrass his new partner, or mr sarkozy,casque beats, a detective working on the case said.the sarkozys arrived in spain the day after the raid.but neighbours in the mansion block where julien enthoven lives said it was 'suspicious'.'it's almost impossible to get into any of the flats here, and burglaries are pretty much unheard of,' said jean-frederic avel.miss bruni had been living with the enthovens' father, the paris philosopher jean-paul,louboutin, in the late 1990s before leaving him for his married elder son.raphael's ex-wife,louboutin, the author justine levy, never forgave her, portraying miss bruni in a book as a 'husband stealer' with a 'terminator smile'.last year, just before a state visit to britain, nude pictures of miss bruni, a former model, were released.since then she has been trying to tone down her image. in february the home of the president's brother, francois sarkozy, in the upmarket suburb of neuilly was raided, with the loss of official documents and cash.a week earlier ??500,000 worth of jewellery was taken from the neuilly apartment of cecilia attias,louboutin pas cher, mr sarkozy's second wife.of the most recent theft, a police source said: 'we can not rule out a link with earlier burglaries.'
相关的主题文章:

http://www.sxjhhs.net/subweb/qcqjyw/review.asp?newsid=99

http://bbs.xiaotb.com/showtopic.aspx?forumpage=1&topicid=513884&page=end&jump=pid#678927

http://www.sino-tour.com/viewthread.php?tid=2146653&pid=2313415&page=1&extra=page%3d1#pid2313415

"just to be totally crude, my reaction, honestly, is, ‘so what?'" spalding has other pressures to cheerfully ignore, too, like becoming the poster child for 21st-century jazz.

顶部
vsliwdimj
苹果

UID 18517
精华 0
积分 208
帖子 198
威望 208
艺术币 406
阅读权限 30
注册 2011-12-19
状态 离线
发表于 2012-1-17 11:08  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
网帖称农妇跪求保安进政府楼被踢出(组图)

相关的主题文章:

http://www.challengeaccepted.nl/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=94975

http://www.seimchina.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=1281782&pid=1434610&page=1&extra=page%3d1#pid1434610

http://www.tangkaktalk.com/viewthread.php?tid=197073&pid=469516&page=1&extra=page%3d1#pid469516

researchers from a variety of universities worldwide also discovered that trying too hard to be happy often ended up leaving people feeling more depressed than before, as putting an effort into improving their mood often left people feeling cheated.
  该县宣传部新闻科科长游刚(音)向湖南在线记者表示,帖子已经看到,但具体情况需记者发函方可回复,随后以手机(信号)不好为由挂断。
  “在政府大楼3楼办事的一位男子,听到楼下农妇的哭声后,迅速下楼,用镜头记录下了当时发生的一幕,moncler pas cher。”

保安遭网友强烈质疑

据人民网“图说中国”栏目帖子介绍,1月13日下午4时许,一位年近半百的农妇,背着包裹到重庆开县政府办事,却因衣着“不整”,被两名守楼保安倒提两只脚拖行数米后,扔到地上。随后,农妇哭着准备再次爬进县政府大门,却被两名保安用脚踢出。
  2月2日晚上19点24分,该县宣传部电话已无人接听。保安当真因“衣着不整”拒绝“跪妇”入内?当事保安是否受到了相应处罚?官方如何看待帖子内容及网友评论?是否有需要反思的地方?本报将继续跟踪报道。
妇女双手双膝着地,爬向县政府大门――网友供图
“黑衣大叔”从容走过――网友供图
她的脸几乎贴到了穿军绿色大衣的保安脚上――网友供图

“被扔出后再被踢出”

湖南在线2月2日讯(记者 周清树) 从论坛图片的顺序来看,这位“衣着不整”的妇女应该是从几米开外的地方跪着爬到保安脚下,已近乎瘫软。她的脸几乎贴到了穿军绿色大衣的保安脚上,无法看清她脸上的表情,louboutin,但镜头里的保安,却是倒背双手、居高临下、一脸不满!

帖子称,在事件发生10余分钟的时间内,进出县政府的行人不断,却无人阻止。

有网友表示,三张毫无技术含量的图片,却让人震撼到心疼,并在论坛质问,louboutin pas cher,为何用下跪――这种被认为最下贱的方式,农妇却仍不能走进那扇大门。

之后,兴化市委市政府专门召开会议,决定对打人事件主要责任人保安王某予以辞退,王某通过当地政府网视频向张云公开道歉。兴化市领导明确表示,民生无小事,“政府只管大事不管小事”只是保安信口开河。
  相关链接:保安称“政府不管小事”

官方未正面回应
  帖文最后的发问一针见血:为什么政府大楼的保安这么牛?
  毫无疑问,暂不管“跪妇”有多么得“十恶不赦”,moncler,暂不管那个13号的下午她到县政府有多么得“无理取闹”,面对父母一般年纪的长者,louboutin pas cher,保安何以如此“心安理得”的接受跪拜?
  图中右侧,一位“黑衣大叔”侧身走过,熟视无睹;左侧,悬挂着刻有“开县委员会”、“开县人民政府”字样的牌子。从照片上看,“跪妇”年龄应与保安母亲的岁数相差无几。
  同时,也有网友认为仅单从照片推测,很难说明具体问题,需当事部门给个说法。

开县县委宣传部工作人员的第一反映同样是惊讶,猜测“不存在这种情况”,表示看到帖子后会报告相关部门跟踪、了解、处理,louboutin
  该评论曾追问:为何政府部门屡以围墙阻隔?打造服务型政府的题中应有之义,就应该去除各种阻拦,走进民众,或者让民众便于走进政府,abercrombie

也许,正如“兴化保安”事件后人民网刊发的评论(《政府门卫凭啥说“只管大事不管小事”》)所言,有着哀怨的生存叙事的普通人一旦成了保安,特别是政府部门的保安后,便会异化,会声色俱厉、面目狰狞,会对昔日同是底层的兄弟狐假虎威。

因该享受的优惠政策没有享受到,江苏省兴化市市民张云到市政府反映问题,piumini moncler,一门卫保安听其叙述完所反映的问题后,abercrombie and fitch,马上表示:“你不好进。政府只管大事,不管小事,doudoune moncler!”另一保安更是说:“政府大门不是让你说进就进的。”于是,双方发生争执。传达室的数个门卫一拥而上,将张云摁倒在地殴打,造成其左手等部位受伤。

顶部
rfg2zfwadh
土豆

UID 18539
精华 0
积分 61
帖子 51
威望 61
艺术币 112
阅读权限 20
注册 2011-12-20
状态 离线
发表于 2012-1-18 05:26  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
级陡狭窄曲折仅容一人过

2011-05-05 作者:达林 2354人读过 文章评论 相关文章 我来投稿   春天是生命绽放、浪漫的季节,鸟儿在林间穿梭,百啭千声间,似在告知:“一寸光阴一寸金,寸金难买寸光阴,burberry。”

流连上海的山水间,自以为和自然已融为一体。自以为已经阅尽上海春色,心无波澜了。尚还在流连、徜徉间,只是寻找一种回味、一种向往。

不经意间上海辰山植物园一游,还是让我顿感:“杨家有女初长生,养在深宫人未识,一朝选在君王侧,回眸一笑百媚生,六宫粉黛无颜色。”

陡崖峭壁下,万紫千红簇拥间,竟有好大一汪潭水藏于峡谷中。那左右两条飞流直下的瀑布,直泻在似鬼斧神工、天造地设的悬崖峭壁间,分明似李白的“飞流直下三千尺,疑似银河落九天。”之诗境跃入眼帘。那栈桥曲折百米似“千仞碧潭潜龙游”。那拾级上下的阶梯,分明似龙头腾飞顾盼间。辰山分明意含辰龙之山啊!潭水分明又似李白的“桃花潭水深千尺,不及汪伦送我情。”之意境再现。

山不在高,有仙则名。水不在深,有龙则灵。

拾级而下,louboutin pas cher,级陡狭窄曲折仅容一人过。深入潭底后仰望侧目,似目不睱接。还是李白的诗,“横看成岭侧成峰,远近高低各不同。”啊!静谧中竟能听到脚步的回响在山崖水涧间。

穿越近五十米的山洞拾级而上,洞中渗水滴答声不绝于耳,给人静谧、幽森之感。出的山洞,眼前似乎到了陶渊明的“桃花源”。

顾名思义,植物园自然是百草丛生。四季逢春,植物园自然更是花的世界,草的海洋啊!

温室奇花异草,各展风情领风骚。阳光、温度适宜,自然是一季花草一季情。花有情趣,叶有百样,鸟语花香令人如坠热带雨林中,louboutin

进化树盘根错结间展露无疑,似千年枯桩。可分明树枝茂密,绿意盎然,似真似幻令人深究不止。

万年树桩,桩脚真好成桌脚之势,每根桩脚需两个成年人合抱才成合拢之势。其高有4米左右,巧夺天工,似凉亭天成。

温带植物,花枝招展,花香四溢,花香薰游人。“胜日寻芳泗水滨,无边光景一时新。等闲识得东风面,万紫千红春满园。”

沙生植被,怪相鳞峋、鳞此栉比,burberry pas cher,又似到了非洲丛林中。

虽然辰山植物园属老店新开。山是森林千年史,可沿山脚而建的一大片世界各地植物,mercurial vapor,却是新建而成。其格局透出一股蓬勃的生机,稀疏间留下了丰富的的想象余地,“十年树树”之后,可是参天大树迎风招展、一派美景如画的景象!

自然给你以神奇,自然给人以力量,自然给人以顿悟。这处处透着新意的春天,野趣妙景赏心悦目之余,一份惬意、一份悠闲总萦绕心间,这分明是中华锦绣园,这分明是中华腾飞园。

辰山,江南三月莺飞草长,畅游其间,百花笑脸相迎,野趣令你回味,仙踪龙潭让你神往。秀哉、妙哉、壮哉辰山!!! 喜欢
当代散文随笔书籍相关的主题文章:

http://runouw.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=33492

http://www.coolsportwatches.com/viewthread.php?tid=709366&pid=788875&page=1&extra=page%3d1#pid788875

http://thegoodmule.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=58174

out of the intensive care unit, sensible yifan quietly pulled her mother's hand: mom, you're out by how much money you do not waste money on me, i died, and brothers and sisters left the money to go to school right.

顶部
rfg9ufwedh
苹果

UID 18475
精华 0
积分 126
帖子 115
威望 126
艺术币 242
阅读权限 20
注册 2011-12-16
状态 离线
发表于 2012-1-18 20:52  资料  个人空间  主页 短消息  加为好友 
把你推到了天上

今晨无雾,abercrombie and fitch,阳光早早地偷跑出来
树叶在风中踱起了脚尖,你在迭迭香中起床
优雅,mercurial vapor,洁白而又婉转

小姐,doudoune moncler,请问你要到哪里去
请问你坐在候机室里
是否在等一双异乡的脚步

这可如何是好,你要出发了
我还穿着睡衣,焦急地徘徊在光洁的水晶云地砖上
我送你送得遥远,loubouin pas cher,想你想得打滑

之一
之二
小姐,你的发型很好看
裙子漂亮
神态犹如雾里看花

小姐,我是这个秘密的始作俑者
我让你执行我为你下达的快乐指令
之四
之三
小姐,请你继续在我的秘密中飞翔
那怕尘世中布满了围墙

海水一直在推你
把你推出了江南
我也在推你,把你推到了天上
推向美丽的西安
我最担心的事,mercurial,是你把没有做好的头发
弄得越来越弯曲,河水一见就停滞不前
我最快乐的事,是你把脸蛋擦得越来越白
太阳一晒,moncler pas cher,它又变得越来越红
在蓝天上,我们什么事都不用做
只用来思念,用来老,beats by dre,用来空灵
你也可以小睡一会儿,casque beats,轻轻地放松自己
多少年来,你在地上行走得有些累了
我的马蹄声,也让你听得有点心慌
此刻,你看上去是宁静的
你是如此地完美,美得扣人心弦

小姐,casque beats,在飞机还没有起飞之前
如果有人向你的手心塞一张纸条
你千万不要打开它
这是一个天大的秘密

你将飞上三万英尺的高空
然后,诞生在西安,abercrombie。然后,你将在那里继续生长四天
你感觉不到我们在推你
你是水,有会飞的翅膀
你是风,没有停下来的理由

相关的主题文章:

一直到午夜

收拾这残忍的最后

mistakenly opened the wrong guy step on the gas delivery trucks even hit the two vehicles after the

the world's most hard thing is the backbone of his father, his father is always the most worthy of your trust to rely on. in reference to this text and i burst into tears, my life buoy, my spiritual support, my idol, but leave me the. heart and then call out

顶部

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-5-17 21:58

本论坛支付平台由支付宝提供
携手打造安全诚信的交易社区 Powered by Discuz! 5.5.0  © 2001-2007 Comsenz Inc.
Processed in 0.134230 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled

清除 Cookies - 联系我们 - 21世纪艺术网 - Archiver - WAP